Are you organised and know how to get manage multiple projects at the same time? If you thrive on deadlines, work well under pressure and can successfully implement a client's vision then you'll thrive in assisting our head of department in our activations and events department.
To be considered for a paid activations and events internship, you should have the below basic skills, interests and qualifications:
- Studying towards a degree/diploma in marketing or communications
- Good at formulating strategies and concepts
- A natural leader with skills for analysing campaign elements
- Be confident and display good presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Be flexible and work well under pressure
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills
- Be tech savvy and willing to learn how to use new software and technologies
- Apply personal experience and expertise
- Compiling detailed project plans and contract management
- Executing customer projects and ensuring project delivery targets are met
- Liaising with suppliers and our finance department to agree on budget
- Tracking progress and performance against contracts/quotes
- Preparing presentations for management
- Telecommunication and IT knowledge (project management tools)
- Project, contract and risk management
Have a look at our activations and events for a better idea of what you'll be doing.
To apply, fill in the contact form below. If you don't hear from us within two weeks of sending your application, don't take it personally, perhaps try again when you have more experience or have qualified.